Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chain of Lakes trails

Last weekend we went to the Chain of Lakes to trail ride Sat AM. It was cool in the AM so we kept moving and had a really good ride. The horses worked hard trotting up and down the hills and got pretty warm. I also spent some time practicing trailer loading and going over obstacles on the trail. Sat night we got a snow storm, so that kept us home on Sunday.

This week I am working to make sure I have done everything I can think of for the horse fair. We leave for Madison in two weeks. I still need to finalize my freestyle music and routine.

This weekend I am planning on a Sat AM trail ride and possibly going to another barn. Sunday is more outside riding and Monday is "obstacle course" night. I am going to invite over any other trainers in the competition on Monday night with their horses.

This picture below is from two weeks ago in Caledonia, WI.


The pictures below are all from the Chain of Lakes in IL.


No comments:

Post a Comment