Tuesday, January 20, 2009

End of Week One

Stiletto is doing great and is accepting new things everyday. Since it was too cold to spend time in the indoor most of last week, I used the time to work on anything that I could do in the warm barn. She was great with everything I did with her. I clipped her one night and she also got her first farrier visit. She was overdue for a trim when I got her last week so it was a definite necessity.

I have not gotten any pictures since the first weekend. With the cold weather, the moisture from the footing is gone and the dust makes photography difficult.

As of last night, she now has four rides on her and is doing very well. I should have some pictures of her under saddle by next week.

Lalo took his mare home on Sunday where he can spend more time working with her and less time traveling back and forth to the barn. Jesus called and said both of his mares are doing well. Hopefully he can come down with them for a weekend or we can all meet someplace in-between.

Look for pictures soon, Wednesday will be warmer and the dust will be down.

No comments:

Post a Comment